My father-in-law showed up to go trick-or-treating with us last minute. If you can’t see what he is, he’s the invisible man. Clever, I know.
Five Reasons Trick-or-Treating With a 1-Year-Old is the Best:
1. They don’t freak out when you say “ok, we’re done – let’s go home.”
2. They share the candy with you. They still don’t know “mine” and “yours.”
3. They make any costume look the best.
4. They’re little enough to carry still; which makes visiting more houses easier.
5. It’s all so new to them so it makes it that much more enjoyable for the parent.
Declan totally did #2. 🙂